Tuesday 3 April 2018

Splitcoast Stampers Card Sketch Challenge #691

Hello crafty friends!


I'm excited to share that I have joined the  Splitcoast Stampers Card Sketch Team for the next 6 months!

Each week, there is a brand new sketch out to play along with! 

I'm jumping in at Sketch #691.  The sketch was designed by Cathy McCauley:





Here is what I created:


This is an A2 Sized card. I didn't really measure 100% of the cuts, but the middle panel is about 3x5.  I fussy cut out the mermaid girl from some patterned paper and added glitter accents to her hair. Some Nuvo Crystal Drops were added as the accents. Super summery card (trying to forget all the snow! LOL).

I hope you enjoy this card and will head on over to Splitcoast to play along! :)

Have a great day!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment