Monday 11 December 2017

MHKDesigns - Designer Inspiration - December 2017

Hello friends!


It's time to share my final MHKDesigns card for the year!  I wanted to reshare one of my faves that I made this past year, which is perfect for you holiday Christmas Card making season!

I chose to feature a new release stamp set from the past year called "Season's Greetings" for my monthly creation! I think this is such a nice vintage set to make all your Christmas cards with, don't you?

Season's Greetings Digital Stamp Set

Here is the Christmas Card that I created:



It has such a retro vibe, don't you think?  I just love anything retro!


I hope you love this card as much as I do!  


See you next "year" with more beautiful MHKDesigns creations!






2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do think it’s an amazing set! Jess, did you print this in black? What is it colored with? I love the shimmery, slightly opaque look in your design. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna! Yes, printed in black! I used the Pearlescent Watercolors along with some regular watercolors to color it! :) Thank you! :)

      Delete