Friday 24 November 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Sweet Snowman Couple

Hello friends!

Time for another fun SparkleNSprinkle creation!



'Tis the season for Christmas cards, isn't it?  I don't know about you, but I sure have enjoyed making them the season!  Maybe I will even get them mailed out ;)  hehehe  

I was excited to work with the ADORABLE Snowman Couple stampset again.

SparkleNSprinkle Supply List:


Other Supplies: 
Sizzix Basic Step-Up Die
Red Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Mini Banner Punch
Ribbon

This begin, I cut my cardbase using the Step Up Die and embossed with a "snow" like embossing folder. I wanted a lot of texture and fun in this card! I cut out my other pieces using the die set and the GORGEOUS Hailstorm Craft Perfect Paper and my patterned paper. 

  

I also used the pre-colored Digital Stamp for this card. I just love how you can resize the stamps to whatever proportions required! 


I also cut out my wee little banners from the Hailstorm paper. For some reason, I just KNEW I wanted a little banner on this card.



Ok!  With me so far? Pretty easy...haha  After fussy cutting out my ADORABLE Snowman Couple, I wanted to make it look like they were sitting in snow. I applied a thick layer of the Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and sprinkled on a ton of Shaved Ice Glitter. I set it aside to dry.  Sooo pretty!

  

As it was drying, I set to work on my background piece. I didn't want to use just patterned paper as is - I felt it needed a little something extra. SO, I grabbed my Christmas Fire Embossing Powder AND the Rubber version of the stamp set!  I used the sentiment and stamped it using Versamark Ink.  Then I heat embossed it with the Christmas Fire Embossing Powder!  Perfect!


   

I used my trusty Tear-ific Tape to adhere it to my step card base.



Next up, I decided I wanted to add some snowflakes!  I used the Sticker Paper and a snowflake die to cut out some snowflakes, then removed the protective backing to add Sparkling Snow Glitter!  Ta-da!  Sparkly snowflake fun!

  

Final step, as always, assembling and finishing the sentiment! :)



I used the Quicky Glue Pen to add some Gypsy Red Glitter around the Digital sentiment.  I stapled my banner pieces to a piece of ribbon and also added a bit of ribbon to the sentiment. Pull Ribbon was added around the base of the card for a little pop.  Everything was adhered with my fave -
Tear-Ific Tape!

    

Voila!  Cutie Snowman Couple! :)  I finished the look with a hint of Sparkling Snow Glitter on the snowmen!  Totally adorable!

To all my American friends, I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Don't forget to check out the SparkleNSprinkle website today for Black Friday FUN!

Until next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment