Tuesday 21 November 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #239

Hello friends!


It's time for another great sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Here it is:




Here is what I created:



I played with a bit of a vintage feel.  I grabbed a Tim Holtz Embossing Folder and some Ruby Cardstock (CTMH). Once it was embossed I distressed it slightly with some sandpaper and Distress Inks (Brick Red & Antique Linen).  I added a bunch of embellishments from my October Afternoon Stash and some retired Stampin' Up! ribbon.  I'm really trying to work from my stash for the next few months, and Sketch Challenges are the perfect opportunity to do so!

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Beccy's Challenge - Month of Holiday Cards
Little Miss Muffet Challenges #176 - Anything Goes
Three Amigos Bloghop Challenges #8 - Beary Christmas
I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

7 comments:

  1. I love the vintage feel of your card Jess, the colours and images are fabulous! The strip of pleated ribbon is a nice touch and add lots of wonderful texture to your project, as does the embossing in the background. Love the buttons too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I too am trying not to buy anything new and just use what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! Love the images and buttons! So cute! Happy you are playing along with us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just fab! Nice done of the sketch.

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#11 – The first Christmas preparations)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik
    *GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun card. I love the ribbon edge. Thanks for joining us at ‘Do-Al(l) Creatives’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card. Love the colours you choose.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#11 – Pre Christmas Session }
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#11 – Zooanimals}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#43 –Christmas is coming}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica,
    I love the sketch and how you worked it out! Marvelous!
    Thanks for joining us at Do All Kreatives.
    GerJanne

    ReplyDelete