Saturday 14 October 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - October 2017 Reveal


Welcome to the Sparkle N Sprinkle
 October New Reveal Blog Hop!



We are now revealing our new stamp sets on the 15th of each month.  On the first of the month, a new video kit club will be revealed.


NEW STORE - NEW BLOG - NEW PRODUCT LINES! 

We are continuing to add new product lines, so be on the look out for them.  


We have four new rubber stamp sets and one digi only stamp set being revealed this month.  

The sets are:



Lovely As A Leaf 869
(Digital Version: DIGI869FS)

(Digital Version: DIGI871BG)








When you purchase the digi versions of any of the SNS rubber sets, you are getting lots of extras that aren't available otherwise.  These extras include additional images and/or sentiments not available with the rubber version, digi papers (in some cases), and a cut file to use with your electronic cutting machines will also be included with all digi images purchased!

You're definitely going to want both the rubber versions as well as the digi versions of all our new releases.

The new sets are 20% off until the 20th of the month.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the New Store and start shopping.

On the 17th of the month, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs listed below. Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment.

The Grand Prize Winner, which will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and the SNS Blog, will receive ALL of the new rubber stamp sets revealed this month.


The Blog Hop Order this month is:

Jess - you are here! :)
Belinda
Diane
Eret
Shona
Donna
Chris


(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)




We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we do.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize. (This is checked for compliance.) 

 Wonder who the Mystery Host will be this month????


Have you checked out the SNS YouTube Channel featuring Demo Donna?  If not, then you are in for a real treat.  Subscribe today to get all the latest Demo Donna tips and techniques!



 The new and improved Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge group is up and running on Facebook.  Click on the link and ask to join today.  This is a closed group, but we want anyone who wants to participate to join (just trying to keep out spammers 😀).  Come join in one the fun today!

 The challenges will run from the 1st - 25th of each month.  A SNS image (either rubber or digi) needs to be used.  If you don't have any yet, no worries, there are some Freebies located on the SNS website.  They are located on the Home page, just scroll down a bit to see them:

The Winner and Top Three will be posted on the last day of each month.  The Winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to the new on-line store.  Please review all the Challenge Rules before submitting your photo.

We hope to see you soon in our new Facebook Group!

Eek!  I'm first up this month! I hope you are ready for some Farm Inspiration! :)

I was so excited when I saw the Farm sets! I get a lot of requests for farm cards, so these will be perfect! I chose to work with the Cows set for the reveal!  First up, my supply list!

Supply List (SparkleNSprinkle):

Other Supplies:
White, Brown & Aqua Cardstock

First, I started by stamping the cow silhouette with Versamark Ink and embossing with Black Detail Embossing Powder. (You will see the second cow image later this month - that was embossed with Blackened Bronze Embossing Powder!).


I set that aside and went to work on my background. I cut out a piece of Aqua cardstock using the Tonic Dies - Filligree Affections Idyllics Die & Embossing Folder Set 1516e (I LOVE the details that this set adds!). I attached the die cut piece to a piece of Sticker Paper 99558 and added Mermaid Glitter G1139. I burnished it in well with my finger tool - isn't it pretty?  I used the scallop part of the Filligree die to cut the top of the Sticker Paper too.

  

Next, I stamped my sentiment Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder. Once it was cooled and set, I added a light wash of Aqua Flow Watercolor Pen in "Aqua Splash" to accent the sentiment!  The cream can image was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink and watercolored with Tonic Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens - Aqua Splash 908n and Tonic Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens - Rustic Oak 901n.  I used the Medium Nuvo Glue Pen to add some Daffodil Embossing Powder to the rubber boots!  Cute! :) 

 

Using the Embossing Folder that came in the Filligree set, I embossed a piece of brown Cardstock for my background.  The detail that this folder left is incredible!  I matted my layers on each piece using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and added a matching ribbon.  As the final touch, Sunlit Meadow Glitter Drops were added as accents. I love these drops!






I can't wait for you to see what the rest of the Design Team created this month - you are in for a real treat!  The next stop on our hop is the talented Belinda and you can find her blog HERE.

See you really soon!  I have a lot to share with you this month!

Jess

17 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card and an awesome stamp set. Brings back memories of when we were in the dairy business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love how you've combined these images and that glittery background is perfect. Love your color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun take on these two sets. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative!! Love your choices of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, your color choices are so unexpected and beautiful - they feel refreshing - so perfect for a farm scene with cows! It's a wonderful card, and I especially like the use of that pretty die cut! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love brown and blue color combination on cards. Most elegant farm themed card I have ever seen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this color combination. The chocolate and mint / teal is stunning. Like Eret said, this is the most elegant farm themed card I have ever seen! WOW! I love all the images and sentiments matted and stacked, and yes, I love that embossing folder/die cut combo too. You used it beautifully here. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous farm themed card! I love the color combo, the embossing, the sentiment and glittery background! The cows are great, reminds me of Kentucky. :)
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of the embossing on the top and the glitter bottom. Also the cows are just to cute!! i love the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jess:
    What a fabulous card. I love the farm stamps and the great color combo you used. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a super cute farm card, Jess. Super creative, fun and cheerful. I love the colors and the embossing you did. What a great card and an awesome new release of stamps.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creative work. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully created Jess and I love how you have incorporated all the scene stamps from this set into one card!! Fabulous glittery goodness, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous! I am a new follower and excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this country theme. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete