Friday 8 September 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Autumn Berry Wreath #2

Hello friends!



I have a super cute card to share with you today for SparkleNSprinkle!  It features the beautiful Autumn Berry Wreath Stamp Set!  This was a very quick card - easy to whip up in no time flat!


Here is my SNS Supply List: 


First - I stamped the wreath with Onyx Black Fine Detail Black Ink and colored in with the fun Nuvo Glitter Markers. I love the sparkle they add and how easy they are to use. They also dry super quick too!  I colored the branch part of the wreath with the Aqua Flow Rust Oak (907n) Pen. 

Next, I took a piece of red textured cardstock and added strips of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape to make a pattern. I sprinkled on the Bronze Mica Flakes MF05 and pressed in really well with my finger to make sure it was all adhered.

   

I inked up all the edges of my small papers with Fresh Copper Embellishment Mousse. My red textured cardstock and my green card base were embellished with the Indian Gold Mousse.  The sentiment was simply stamped with the Versafine Onyx Black Ink.



All of my layers were attached with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I finished off the card with enamel Crystal Drops in Autumn Red and Dark Walnut. The perfect accent!

I told ya'll it was an easy card! :)

I hope you enjoyed this card. See you next time!

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment