Monday 21 August 2017

Stick It Down - August

Hello friends!


It's time to share my card for Stick It Down this month!  Here was our sketch:


I had picked up and adorable Stamp & Paper set from PeachyCheap called "Golden Days" by Amber Labau.  I really wanted to create with it so this is what I came up with:


I used Distress Oxide Inks to created the background and most of the stamping. I added a bit of the orange using Sorbet Ink from Close to My Heart.

I'm also playing around with a new background/photography layout. What do you think? I love my canisters, but I think it turns out too dark sometimes. 

  

I'd love to hear from you and see what you think! :)  Make sure you come along and play with us!

Jess

4 comments:

  1. Love this card, Jessica! The layers of stamping and ink colors combined with your papers and embellishments are so visually attractive and caught me attention! It really gives your card a multimedia look! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy! I struggle with Mixed Media cards, so I really appreciate the ❤️❤️! Sure encourages me to keep working at it!

      Delete