Friday 11 August 2017

SparkleNSprinkle Winter Flamingos

Hello again!



I have on more card to share with you from our July/August Release at SparkleNSprinkle!  It features the stamp set "Winter Flamingos".  

Here is my supply list:


I just love these sweet little flamingos!  So much fun!  To start this card, I printed off the precolored DIGI (how easy is that?) and sentiment. I dded my Ballerina Glitter to the flamingos & Blue Jewel Glitter to the shoes using the Medium Tonic Glue Pen.  Using the Pink Flambe Embellishment Mousse, I "inked" the edges of my cardstock and then matted it on some blue cardstock. Bubble Gum Crystal Drops were added to the image and I set it aside to dry while I worked on the background.

  


Using the ZigZag & Floral Motif Tonic Die to cut out a piece of blue cardstock.  I added a piece of 2.5" Tear-ific Tape behind the cardstock and added Ballerina Glitter.  I embossed the solid side of the cardstock with a poinsettia embossing folder and "inked" the paper with the Pink Flambe Embellishment Mousse. 


  

I assembled the card with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and added a bit of glitter ribbon for embellishment. Easy Peasy!




I hope that you enjoy this card. I can't wait to share our new release with you very soon!
See you next time!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment