Wednesday 2 August 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #223

Hello friends!

It's time for another great sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Here it is:


Here is what I created:


I was feeling the "back to school" vibe and used the newest Stamp of the Month called "School Year" from Close to My Heart! You can pick it up for only $6. with any $50. purchase from my website.  I have a feeling I will be making some scrapbook pages with this stamp very soon :)

Stamps

I'm entering this card at the following Challenge Blogs:


I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

3 comments:

  1. This is great Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Alysha DT for  Classic Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete