Friday 7 July 2017

Swallowtail Butterflies #2

Hello friends!

I have one more release card to share with you for SparkleNSprinkle featuring the "Swallowtail Butterflies" Digital Stamp set. 


Here is my SNS Supply List:


So, there really wasn't too many steps to this card, but I think it turned out really pretty!  First, I printed off the background panel butterfly from the Digi Stamp Set. (One BONUS of digis  - the coloring is already done! :))  I also printed off a second butterfly.  I covered each piece with Versamark Ink and embossed with Clear Detail Embossing powder.  This sure made the colors pop!

I grabbed my Cayenne Embossing Powder and sprinkled it randomly around the butterfly, then hit it with the heat tool (underneath the card panel) to set it!  No adhesive required.  I used the Medium Nuvo Glue Pen to add Peach Bellini, Evening Glow and Blue Jewel Glitter to the butterfly. 

 

Here you can see that I added Evening Glow Glitter to the butterfly underneath. 

 

I used the SNS Dimensional Glue to add some random "dots" of Champagne Glass Glitter around the butterfly.  I adhered the top butterfly to the panel using the new Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.   The Orange Blush Embellishment Mousse was rubbed on all edges of the panel.

I used a sentiment stamp from the Pansies in Teacup Stamp Set. I stamped it in Versamark Ink and embossed with Cayenne Embossing Powder. 

  

  

I hope you enjoy this card!  I had a lot of fun making it! :)

See you next week for our next REVEAL! 

Jess

1 comment: