Friday 28 July 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Christmas with the Elf Peeker

Hello friends!




It's time for a super fun "Christmas in July" creation for SparkleNSprinkle!  Today I'm featuring the newest stamp release called "Elf Peeker".  Isn't he ADORABLE??? I just love it!

Here is my SNS Supply List (remember you can click on each item and it will take you straight to the shop!):


To make this card, I started with creating the background.  I cut a piece of Aqua cardstock using the Tonic Studios ZigZag & Floral Motif Die. I love how intricate these dies cut and it's perfect every time!  I added 2.5" Tear-ific Tape to the back side so the adhesive showed through the zigzags. To the exposed adhesive I added Waterscape Glitter and burnished in well with my finger tool. Soooo pretty!


 

Next, I went to work on my actual image.  I stamped the Elf Peeker image with Versafine Black ink and colored him in using the Nuvo Glitter Markers and the Aquaflow Markers.  These are such awesome little tools!  They dry quickly too. I used a little bit of Pearlescent Watercolor around the elf too. He's so cute! I trimmed the image and adhered it to a solid piece of aqua cardstock using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I cut out the sentiment using the Happy Holiday's Tonic Die - you can find tons of cute holiday sayings on the SNS Website!  I used the brand new Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to adhere the sentiment to my image. I added some Autumn Red Crystal Drops to each of the corners and let them dry.  Once dry, all the layer were attached with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape.  I used red cardstock for my cardbase and you can see a bit of it through my ZigZag background!  Neat!






I hope you enjoyed this card!  See you next time!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment