Friday 12 May 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Happy Flowers #1

Hello friends!



I have a new SparkleNSprinkle card for you today featuring the "Happy Flowers" stamp set!  I just love how versatile this set its!  

Here is the full SNS Supply List!
 (hint: if you click on each item it will take you directly to the shop!):
Orange Surprise Glitter #G1010

To start this card, I stamped the flower image all along the panel using Versafine Ink and then watercolored using oranges and greens.I allowed this to dry and then using the Medium Nuvo Glue Pen, I adhered some Diamond Dust Glitter to the centers of the flowers. 

I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap piece of white cardstock using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder. I love how all the coppers and oranges work together!  I used 1/2" Tear-ific Tape along the outside edges of my background paper, removed the protective backing and sprinkled on the Tiger Orange Glitter, burnishing it in well with my finger tool. I love making border edges with this technique!

I adhered my focal panel to the backing using the 1/2" Tear-ific Tape. I used one more layer of white cardstock and adhered a strip of the Tear-ific Tape along the top. Once I removed the protective backing, I added the Sunkissed Copper Gilding Flakes (I LOVE THESE!) and burnished in. I just thought it would add a ribbon-like effect. All the panels were attached with 1/2 Tear-ific Tape.

Now, onto my flower! Using one of my many flower Big Shot Dies, I cut out the flower layers with my Sticker Paper!  I peeled the protective backing off each piece and added Daisy Microfine Glitter to the largest, Tiger Orange Microfine Glitter to the second, Orange Surprise Glitter to the third, and to the smallest, middle flower I inked it up with Versamark Ink and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder!

I added small slits to the edges of the petal to curl them in more and scrunched them up a bit. Each layer was adhered using piece of - you guessed it - 1/2" Tear-ific Tape! (I LOVE THIS STUFF TOO!).  I added the flower to the panel to set it off and tied some twine around the top.

Finally, dots of Orange Marmalade Jewel Drops were added to the corners and to the flowers.

I hope you enjoy this card!  I had a lot of fun making it!

Until next time,

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment