Friday 7 April 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Girlfriend Support 2

Hello friends!

I'm here today with a new card creation for SparkleNSprinkle featuring the 


First, let me share the full supply list (if you click on each product, it will take you straight to it in the store!).

Supply List:


My first step was to make my background. I used the Stampendous Stencil Cathedral Windows and taped it down over top of a white piece of cardstock. Using a spatula, I spread over the Pink Flambe Embellishment Mousse until the stencil was completely covered. I carefully removed the stencil and immediately washed it (don't let it sit too long or else you will have to get your scrub brush out!).  I set it aside to dry and started to work on my main image panel.


 



I stamped the main image using Versafine Ink and watercolored (my new fave technique!). Once it dried, I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Flashy Flamingo Embossing Powder. I adhered the white panel to a pink background cardstock using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. To add the lace underneath, I used 1/8" Tear-ific Tape (it works PERFECTLY!). 


To add some extra shine to the background, I rubbed on some of the Mother Of Pearl Embellishment Mousse and adhered it to another piece of pink cardstock with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. A piece of ribbon was added to the background and then I adhered the main image to the background using some foam dimensional squares.  Finally, I added Tonic Jewel Drops in Strawberry Coulis and Rose Water. 


I hope you enjoy this card - I had a lot of fun making it!  
See you next time!


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment