Friday 28 April 2017

Corner Garden Shaker Card for SparkleNSprinkle

Hello Friends!
 
I'm back with my final April project for SparkleNSprinkle!  I used the beautiful Corner Garden Stamp set to create this fun shaker card.  It was actually a pretty easy card to make - and the Champagne Glass Glitter makes the perfect "shaker" material!
Supply List:

 To start the card, I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped my flower images using Versamark Ink, then embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder.  I watercolored the entire panel, adding pinks and blues to give a soothing vibe.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Flashy Flamingo Embossing Powder. 
I stamped the butterfly image a few times onto a piece of scrap paper using Versamark Ink and embossed with Daffodil Embossing Powder. 
Next, I punched a window using a flower handheld punch.  I added a piece of Embossable acetate behind the cutout using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.  Then I took some 3D Foam Tape and made a border around the window and the panel- on the back of course (sorry for the lack of pictures - they disappeared on me when I uploaded to my computer!). I filled the window with some glass glitter, and attached my background cardstock.  Phew!  That was a mouthful. 
 
I attached the butterflies with some extra pieces of foam tape and finished the card off with some of the Limoncello Jewel Drops!  Next time I make a shaker, I will try to double check my photos to ensure they all saved! LOL  I'm going to try to make a video too.
I hope you enjoyed this month's creations and can't wait to share my reveal card!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

2 comments: