Tuesday 7 February 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Double the Fun!

Hello Friends!

I have 2 cards to share with you today for SparkleNSprinkle!  They were both featuring the stamp set "Eggs-straordinary Kindness".

 


Supply List:
Fleur de Lis Super Thick Emobssing Powder - EP465
Poolside Embossing Powder - EP393
1/4" Tear-ific Tape - SAT01

      

This card was fun to make!  It is a simple, layered card - but full of great texture!  I embossed the main image using Hit the Beach Embossing Powder (after I stamped it with Versamark Ink).  I sprinkled some of the Super Thick Fleur de Lis Embossing powder randomly and heat set from the underside of the paper (this makes sure it doesn't all fly away!).  I did the same with Poolside Embossing Powder (just a random sprinkle). A little bit of the Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse was rubbed on the edges and to accent some of the eggs.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. Easy peasy! The layers were adhered with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. 

Card #2


















Supply List:
Copper Embossing Powder - EP236

    

This card was a little more detailed.  The focal image was once again stamped with Versamark and embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder. Once it had cooled, I rubbed on Aquamarine Embellishment Mousse to add some contrast and make the white pop out!  I added some random bits of Copper Embossing Powder and then a strip of 2" Tear-ific Tape was applied to the right hand side. After carefully tearing off strips of the protective backing, I added different types of mediums to add details!  I added Sunkissed Copper GildingFlakes, Gold Detail Embossing Powder, Golden Wheat Superfine Glitter, and Super Thick White Embossing Powder!  Fun, right?  I adhered the panels together with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. A small border of Copper Embossing Powder was added around the outside edge using the Small Nuvo Glue Pen.

I hope you enjoy this projects!  I sure had fun making them!  I have a ton of projects to share with you this month - just wait and see!

Until next time,


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Such different cards but both so cool! I love the super thick EPs and all the colors and textures. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards with all the different textures of the embossing powders Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different textures you've created for these great cards.

    ReplyDelete