Tuesday 10 January 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Cattelya Friendship #1

Hello friends!



I have a gorgeous new card to share with you from SparkleNSprinkle!

Supply List

Nuance Red – MNU015
Nuance Jade – MNU004
Tonic Studios - Moroccan Mosaic Screen Die - 1049e
Sticker Paper - 99558

How I made this card:



I stamped the image onto watercolor paper using Versamark Ink and sprinkled on Black Detail Embossing Powder, heat setting.  I grabbed my Nuance Watercolor Powders in Jade and Red to paint the image. I set it aside to dry and worked on my background.

I ran a piece of brown cardstock through my Big Shot, using a brick patterned embossing folder. Using my finger tool, I applied the Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Indian Gold to the paper, giving it a gorgeous sheen!


Pretty, isn't it?

Next, I created the edging part of the background. I cut out out a piece of Sticker Paper using the Moroccan Mosaic Die from Tonic Studios. I adhered it to a piece of green cardstock and then used my finger tool to add some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Spring Green.


I cut out a piece of light green cardstock using a Big Shot die (I also cut out my dried, watercolored image using a smaller version of the die) and added some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Indian gold using a brush.


All the layers were adhered using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape!  Finally, I used the Honey Gold Glitter Drops to draw a border around the image and add some accent dots here and here.




The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder. I splattered the image with some Nuance Red Watercolor :)



I hope you enjoy this card!  I had so much fun creating it!

Until next time,

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png


No comments:

Post a Comment