Thursday 17 November 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Winter Blue Jay

Hello Friends!

I'm here today with another gorgeous card for SparkleNSprinkle!


This time, I was working with the card called "Winter Blue Jay" - it's so pretty! I worked with the Digital Version.

Supply List:


So, this was a pretty easy card and came together quickly!

I started by running my background through an embossing folder that was inked up with Versamark Ink.  While still wet, I sprinkled on Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat set.  It created such a pretty background!  I added a bit of Glimmer Paste around the edges to simulate snow.  I set it aside to dry and started on my image. I printed it off (LOVE DIGIS!) and fussy cut out the image. I used the Nuvo Small Pen to trace the branch and added Pebble Copper Embossing Powder, heat setting.

I also added a border around the sentiment and embossed with Mediterranean Star Embossing Powder.


To finish off, I added a bit of Liquid applique snow! :)  How fun!




The image was popped up using Foam Squares for dimension and layered up the card using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.

I hope you love this card!  I sure do! Plus, I just LOVE pre-colored digital images!  

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment