Wednesday 9 November 2016

Kitty Bee Designs - November Spotlight


Hello friends!


I'm here today to share my Designer Spotlight for November with Kitty Bee Designs!

I just LOVE this cute little penguin - he's called "Snow Penguin" and he's just perfect for holiday cards! You can find the digi HERE.

Snow Penguin Digi Stamp

Here is what I created:





I used my TwinTouch markers to color him in. I got to play with some new dies from Hero Arts called "Snowy Drifts Fancy Dies"!  Aren't they cute? I used them to cut the trees and just free handed the snow drifts.  I added some sparkle with Tonic Glimmer Paste and SparkleNSprinkle's Lavender Iris Glitter. I accented his hat with some liquid applique. So fun!

I had so much fun making this card - I will definitely be making a few more of them!

Have a great day!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment