Friday 19 August 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Flower Cart

Hello crafty peeps!




I'm here today to share a new card that I created using the New Release Stamp set from SparkleNSprinkle called "Flower Cart". This stamp set is so versatile & fun!  Let's go!

SparkleNSprinkle Supply List:

Nuvo Embellishment Mousse 

Step 1 - Image & Sentiment
Print out your fully colored digital image and sentiment onto white cardstock.  I love that some of the digital images are colored - saves me some time ;)  To add a little more sparkle and shine, I used the Quicky Glue Pen to add Fairytale Lavender Glitter to some of the flowers and the trim of the umbrella

I die cut the image out using my oval dies & Big Shot Machine, then applied Peony Pink Nuvo Embellishment Mousse around the edges of the image using my finger tool. 

The sentiment was fussy cut out and then all I did was trace the words using my Quicky Glue Pen, sprinkled on Princess Rose Embossing Powder and heat set. 





Step 2 - Background
I cut a piece of 4x5.25" purple cardstock. I then inked up an embossing folder with Versamark Ink and ran the paper through my Big Shot.  What this does is create and embossed AND inked surface!  All I did next was sprinkle on my Princess Rose Embossing Powder to the inked surface and heat set, creating a gorgeous, sparkly, embossed background piece. 

I took a white doily and completely covered it using Spring Green Embellishement Mousse.  I just used my finger tool to burnish it in. I just LOVE how shiny and fun the mousse is to work with!  You've gotta try it!






Step 3 - Let's Put it Together!
I adhered my doily to the background using Brushable Glue, then added my main image using 1/4" Tearific Tape. The sentiment was popped up using Foam Squares.  I took the main flower and added some random smears of Brushable Glue, then sprinkled on Fairytale Lavender Glitter for some sparkle.  I set it aside to dry.

I made some "Candy Dots" using the Crushed Grape Nuvo Crystal drops on the background and also in the middle of another flower.  I also set this aside to dry (I let it sit overnight).

Once everything was good and dry, I adhered the flowers with Foam Squares & Tear-ific Tape.  The entire card front was then mounted using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape onto card base that I made from purple cardstock.





VOILA!  A gorgeous Flower Cart Thank You card!

I hope you enjoyed this card.  See ya next time!
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Full of sparkle and shine and loads of color! Great job Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!!! Love the colors and everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete