Saturday 2 July 2016

MHKDesigns - Christmas In July Special Release - Stitched Seasons

Hello friends!




Welcome to a super special MHKDesigns Release - Christmas in July!  I'm here today to feature a BRAND NEW stamp set called "Stitched Seasons".  It is soo pretty and versatile - I know you will LOVE it!

Here is the stamp set: 

Stitched Season's Greetings Digital Stamp Set

Here is what I created:


I made this gorgeous card by printing out 2 sizes of the flower.  I watercolored and used Alcohol Markers to color the flowers. I fussy cut them out and added some glitter for added pizazz!  Plus, what Christmas Card is complete without a little glitter? ;)

I popped up the flowers with foam squares to added some texture. I had some fun tinsel ribbon trim and added it for some sparkle.

I hope you enjoy this card!  I will be back later this month with another extra special MHKDesigns Release Card!

Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jess. Happy sunday.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty, Jessica! I love the amazing dimension and texture you added--and the layering is beautiful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete