Friday 10 June 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Feeling "Royal"


Hello friends!





I'm here for SparkleNSprinkle showcasing some new products in the shop!  This card had me feeling "Royal" - gold and blue!  I played with the new Nuvo Embellishment Mousse as well as the new release June Stamp Set Wild Rose (#785).


Here is my supply list:

To make this card, I started by taking a piece of blue cardstock and placing my Want2Scrap Fleur de Lis stencil overtop. I like to secure my stencils with some washi tape to make sure they don't move around. I used a sponge and added my Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse. I like this product so much! It's easy and fun to work with and leave a variety of textures. It dries fairly quickly too.

To make the background, I cut my piece of Metallic Gold Cardstock to size (4x5.25) and used an embossing folder to add some treadmark texture. I adhered my blue panel using Tear-ific Tape.  

Next, I worked on my image. I stamped the beautiful flower stamp from Wild Rose onto a piece of Watercolor Paper using Memento Ink and watercolored it using Nuance Watercolors in Jade & Cerulean Blue.  Then, I cut the image using a circle die.


To finish off the image, I added some Crystal Drops in Bright Gold.  I think they add so much texture and added interest, don't you?  I stamped my sentiment from Wild Rose using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed using Black Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using a label die and then I added a few more Bright Gold Crystal Drops and let dry. Now came the FUN!  I used my finger tool and added more Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse to the edges of my images.  I just love how the gold mousse adds interest and flair!


To finish the card, I tied a piece of Tan 1/8" Pull Ribbon and then popped up the image using Foam Squares. I adhered the sentiment using Tear-ific Tape for perfect hold and then added the entire panel to the cardbase (also using Tear-ific Tape!). 

I love how this card turned out and I hope you do too!

Now, head on over to the shop and pick up some of these super fun products!

Until next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment