Friday 8 April 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Mason Jar by Want2Scrap

Hello friends!

I'm back again with a fun post for SparkleNSprinkle using the amazing Want2Scrap Chipboard!!

IMG_8148

I chose to work with the Mason Jar Chipboard.

Supply List:
Rapture Blue Glitter {G1078} (discontinued - try Blue Jewel {G1113})

IMG_8147

To make this card, I started by making my chipboard piece.  I covered the mason jar in Versamark Ink, then sprinkled on the Super Thick Silver Embossing Powder (heat setting from underneath).  While the Embossing Powder was still warm, I sprinkled on some Rapture Blue Glitter about halfway down, then added heat to embed the glitter into the embossing powder.  I added some Magic Speckle to the bottom of the jar, then heat set again.  Finally, I covered the entire Jar with Super Thick Clear Embossing Powder to finish off the jar with a glossy look (kind of like glass & water).

IMG_8146

I stamped the Flowers on white cardstock with Memento Black ink and colored with markers.  I added some Gold Dust Glitter to the center of each flower using the Quicky Glue Pen. I fussy cut the entire image out and adhered to the jar using some glue dots. I added some Brushable Glue overtop of the ends and sprinkled on some of the Rapture Blue glitter for a fun effect.

I created a card base from Kraft paper and layered on some brown patterned paper & some really neat Burlap paper. I stamped the sentiment  onto a tag using Versamark and sprinkled on Black Detail Embossing Powder (heat setting of course!).  I attached the Mason Jar to the card using Tear-ific Tape and then popped on the sentiment tag with foam squares.

IMG_8145

To finish off the card, I added a strip of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape across the bottom and added Gold Dust Glitter, burnishing well.  Then I added 3 Le Creme Pearls and voila!

I hope you enjoy this card and now go and pick up some amazing Want2Scrap products to play with!

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Fun idea with the jar Jess! Love the burlap background too.

    ReplyDelete