Sunday 17 April 2016

MHKDesigns - April Release Day 2 - Fruit Borders

Hello friends!

It's Day 2 of our MHKDesigns April Release! Welcome!!!

Today, our stamp set is called "Fruit Borders" - I just love the elegance of it!  I also used the Sunflower Sampler Digital Paper to make this fun stand up card. 
                                        

                       Fruit Borders Digital Stamp Set                 


Here is what I created:




Can't wait to see you back here tomorrow for our next reveal :)





10 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card! I love that lovely flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun fold beauty from you, Jess!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and an easel card - one of my favorite cards to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pop up card! I've been wanting to make one - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on the pretty image, Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this fabulous easel card, Jess! I adore the elements and colors you went with! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way you've made the fruit stand out! Very pretty!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete