Friday 25 March 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Donna's Stylin' Sayings

Hello friends!

I just fell in LOVE with this stamp set from SparkleNSprinkle this month - Donna's Stylin' Sayings!!!



I went to work and created this beautiful butterfly card and couldn't wait to share with you!

Supply list:



To begin my card, I took a piece of aqua blue cardstock and stamped the "swoosh" stamp multiple times in a line with Versamark Ink.  I sprinkled on the Beach Cruiser Embossing Powder and heat set, creating the "waterfall" effect in the background.  I think applied 2 rows of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape across the top of the panel, removed the backing to expose the adhesive and applied Peach Bellini Glitter, Burnishing in well.






I stamped the Sentiment using Versamark and added Black Detail Embossing Powder to make it stand out.  Next, I stamped the "splatter" stamp using Versamark and sprinkled on the Super Thick Silver Embossing powder.  When I heat set it, some got attached to the sentiment, giving it a super cool effect!



To finish off the card, I created these fun butterflies!  I took a strip of 2.5" Tear-ific Tape and added it to some white cardstock.  I used a butterfly Sizzlet from Sizzix and ran it through my Big Shot.  Once the butterlies were cut, I removed the protective backing & I added Peach Bellini Glitter to some of them, Peacock Embossing Powder to the others.  I attached  them to the card using Glue Dots.  As a final touch, I added some dimension using the Nuvo Crystal Drops!





I hope you enjoy this card! Now, go out a create something beautiful!

Jess


1 comment:

  1. Cute card Jess. Love the addition of the Nuvo Drops to the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete