Friday 8 January 2016

Flowers For You!


Good morning!

IMG_7776 (2)

I'm back again this week with another fun card for SparkleNSprinkle!
I'm just loving this brand new stamp set - it's so versatile!!!  Lots of great, everyday sentiment and the flowers are just gorgeous!  I also got a chance to play with the Nuance Watercolor Powders - love them!

Supply List:
(click on each to find them in the Shop!)

IMG_7774
MISC:
White Cardstock
Punches

To begin the card, I started by stamping the flowers onto a white cardstock piece and watercoloring with the Nuance Water Colors.  They are so fun to play with and can give extremely vivid results!
  
IMG_7764

Next, I used my Quicky Glue Pen to adhere the Forest Green Embossing powder to the leaves of the flowers, heat setting of course!  I stamped some more of the flowers and fussy cut them out to add a pop of dimension to the card.   To finish off the bouquet, I added some of the beautiful Cream Pull Ribbon.

IMG_7769

To add some excitement to the top of the card, I applied 3 rows of the 1/4" Tear-ific Tape.  In the middle, I adhered some Canary Flocking and to the top & bottom strips, I used Daisy Microfine Glitter.  It's so soft and sparkly!

IMG_7766

I then adhered my cardfront to a layer of the Candlelight cardstock - I'm really lovin' this paper!  It's textured on one side and smooth on the other. I used a punch to create the border on the cardbase.  The "Thank You" sentiment was stamped with Memento Black Ink onto a scrap piece of cardstock that I had watercolored on.  I punched it out and added it to the card front.  To finish off the flowers and add just the right amount of sparkle, I used the Quicky Glue pen once again and added the Tiger Orange Glitter to the centers of the flowers and some Daisy Microfine Glitter to some of the petals.  All layers were adhered with Tear-ific Tape of course!

IMG_7768 IMG_7773

To add a finish to the card, I took one more strip of 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and adhered it on the inside.  I applied the Daisy Microfine glitter and burnished well.  Now, when the lucky recipient opens the card, they will find a pop of fun glitter!

IMG_7775 (2)

Thanks for taking the time today to pop by and see my creation!

Until next time,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Jess! You've use a lot of fun
    SNS product to create this beauty!

    ReplyDelete