Friday 25 December 2015

SparkleNSprinkle - More Cherry Blossoms!

Hello friends and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


I have a fun new creation this week for SparkleNSprinkle using some goodies the Glitter Queen Margaret sent us!

I really love this Cherry Blossom Stencil, so I went back to work creating with it.

I also wanted to use some flocking - so I grabbed some of my fave colors of SparkleNSoft to use.

Here is my complete Supply List:

Here is what I created:



First, I rubbed the stencil with the yummy smelling Hawaiian Coconut Soap so it would not stick to the Sticker Paper.  I cut a piece of Sticker Paper to the size I wanted to use, peeled off the backing and attached the stencil.

Next, I took my Sparkling Sea SparkleNSoft and burnished it into the exposed adhesive.  I removed the stencil carefully and sprinkled on Twinkling Clouds SparkleNSoft and burnished in really well.  It makes such a pretty, neutral background and it is sooo soft!!!


To make the border, I simply took some Tear-ific Tape and adhered it around the edges of my cardstock.  I removed the backing and sprinkled on Golden Wheat Microfine Glitter, burnishing well.


I cut out the sentiment using a small tag from the Sizzix Thinlits Fold-a-Long Die Set.  The Happy Birthday sentiment was from "Birthday Queen" stamp set.  Don't you just love the gorgeous MonAmiGabby Pull Ribbon in Mint/Gold!  I am so in love with these ribbons!  I even used the "tie" portion of the ribbon to accent the card (using glue dots to adhere the ends).  All layers of the card were attached using Tear-Ific Tape!



I hope you enjoy this card - I loved making it!  Have a wonderful Christmas Day!!!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment