Monday 9 November 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #133


Welcome friends!


I am back today with another fun sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Here is the sketch for the week:


Here is what I came up with:




I'm also entering this card over at Color My Heart Color Dare challenge!  The colors this week were Goldrush, Chocolate and Kraft.

Supplies (all Close to My Heart):
Cardstock: Kraft, Goldrush, Chocolate
Colonial White Cardbase
Hello, Life Cardmaking Stamp 
Chocolate Ink
Diamond Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with us this week!

Jess

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the textured background. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card ~ I really like the way you embossed and sanded the background. Thank you for playing along this week on Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete