Friday 4 September 2015

Creative Corner Challenges - Bugaboo Sponsored!

Hello again!

Sorry for the short delay with today's Creative Corner Challenges post - I had some technical difficulties!

BUT, I'm good now!  This week we were given some wonderful digis from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Our theme is "Back to School" - which is perfect!  My girls just started back this week.

I decided to do a scrapbook layout!  It was really plain and simple, but perfect for showcasing those back to school outfits (I'm just waiting for the pictures to arrive from Foxgram.com and then I will add them!).

Here is my layout:





The photo mats are ready for my 3x3 prints.  I used some stickers & paper from retired Stampin' Up! supplies.  The digi was the September banner.  I printed it off large and colored with ShinHan Twin Touch markers.  It was the perfect title!

I will have a card to share with you next week with another Bugaboo digi.  


I do hope you will come out and play along.  You could win a fab prize from Bugaboo Digi Stamps!


Until next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment