Tuesday 1 September 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #123

Hello everyone!

I'm back again this week with another fun creation over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Here was our sketch:


Here is what I came up with:



I used the brand new "Nevermore" paper pack from Close to My Heart!  I wanted to show how you can use it for things other than Halloween.

I also used a brand new stamp set - only available this month!  It's for National Stamping Month. I used the Hello, Life! Cardmaking stamp set - isn't it cute?  There are three to chose from, or purchase all 3 to get a great discount.  

Available only during the month of September, these exclusive C-size My Acrylix®Hello, Life! stamp sets can be purchased for $16.50 CAD each! Or, for an even better deal, you can purchase all three for only $41.50 CAD—a savings of $8 CAD!


Contact me to get yours this month only!  You can see all that's new online here: www.jessicakaiser.ctmh.com .  Interested in hosting a home gathering or attending a class? Let me know!

Supplies (all Close to My Heart unless indicated):
Ink: Slate, Thistle
White Daisy Cardstock
Sponge
Oval Dies (Sizzix)
Paper Trimmer

Until next time, 

Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment