Friday 31 July 2015

Awareness Joint Blog Hop with Die-Versions & SparkleNSprinkle



Sparkle N Sprinkle and Die-Versions are partnering up for a very special joint blog hop, called the Awareness Campaign.  A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the newly released dies and the stamp sets revealed in the joint blog hop will go to help with cancer research.  

Almost every one has been touched by cancer is one way or another.  Either you or a family member has had cancer or you know someone who has had cancer.  The Designers from both teams are joining together to help the fight to eradicate all cancers by inspiring you.


Die-Versions
Die-Versions is debuting NINE new Die-Versions low profile dies (July 2015 Reveal - scroll down to the end of the reveal) and Sparkle N Sprinkle is revealing THREE stamp sets for this Awareness Campaign.   All stamp sets will be 20% off until Aug 3.
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Pink Ribbon Background 408  (digi version DIGI408)
Survivor 713    (digi version DIGI713T)
Awareness 714   (digi version  DIGI714T)

A Grand Prize winner will be chosen from comments left on the Designers' blogs and will be announced on August 4th.  You won't know who the Mystery Designer is until after the Joint Blog hop, so remember to leave a comment with each of the Designers.  

The Winner will be announced on the Die-Versions Facebook page, the Sparkle N Sprinkle Facebook page, the DV Blog, and on the SNS Blog and will receive a $25 gift certificate from BOTH Die-Versions and Sparkle N Sprinkle.

You have come to this page from  Irit's blog and you will head over to  Eret's blog next!


(*tip: click on the Designer's Home tab or the title of her blog if you have any issues with the link.)

I have made 4 different cards for this Blog Hop!  Yes, 4!  I couldn't decide!  I worked with all stamps and 2 dies:

Survivor 713
Awareness 714   
Survivor Bra Whispers DV-481
Fight Die Whispers  DV-480



I used the Pink Ribbon (DIGI408) stamp and printed it off. I added it to a pink background paper.  I used Ballerina Pink Microfine Glitter (GM2024) on the hearts adhered with the Sakura Glue Pen (quicky).  I added the Ballerina Velvet Fine Glitter (GM2024) to the inside of the ribbon.  The sentiment was also stamped and embossed with Versamark (VM-001) and Black Detail Embossing (EP171) powder.  I die cut the pink and white paper using some dies from my stash.  I finished off the sentiment area with a candy dot and adhered it with Foam Squares (01612).  Each layer was adhered with Tear-ific Tape (SAT04).





This step card was first cut using a Stephanie Bernard for Sizzix die.  I printed off the background Pink Ribbon (DIGI408) stamp.  I used the Die-Versions Fight Die and cut out on pink cardstock.  Then I covered it with Versamark (VM-001) and added Embossing Powder. The "Survivor" circle was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Black Detail (EP121).  I then colored the ribbon with marker and covered the entire image with Versamark and Clear detail Embossing Powder (EP280) to give it shine. I used the same method on the "Your Strength" image. 



This one was fun!  I die cut the Survivor Bra on Sticker Paper (99558).  Then I added Bahama Mama Marbled Embossing Powder (EP439) and heat set.  I used Versamark and Silver Embossing powder (EP179) on the hanger part to add shine.  Then I adhered it to my background and colored in with marker.  I used Memento Black Ink (ME-900) to stamp the sentiment.  The ribbon image was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP121).



This last card was one of my faves.  I used the Die-Versions Fight and cut the image on sticker paper.  Then I took the Pink Spirit SparkleNSoft (SS108) to cover the image.  It is so soft and sparkly!  I printed off the Pink Ribbon Stamp (Digi408) once again and added some sparkle (Ballerina Velvet Fine Glitter (GM2024) to the hearts with the Sakura Glue Pen (quicky). I embossed the background with a heart embossing folder.  The sentiments were stamped with Memento Black ink.  I added some ribbon from my stash along the center. 



I stamped the image on this with Versamark and then embossed with Black Detail Embossing powder (EP121).  I colored in the ribbon with marker and then punched out with a circle punch.  I covered the image with Versamark and covered with Sparkle Semi-Transparent Embossing Powder (EP107), then heat set. It was popped up with Foam Squares (01612).  All layers were adhered with Tear-ific Tape!



We hope you enjoy the Awareness Joint Blog Hop as much as we have enjoyed creating new projects for it.  We also hope that we have inspired you as well.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  (We love reading them too since your comments also inspire us.)  


The Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge also begins today with lots of prizes and recognition badges.  Find out how you can become a SNS Featured Artist with special recognition on the SNS Facebook page as well as the Creative Challenge Winner's post.  From time to time, we also have special prizes just for Featured Artists.  The theme is always Anything Goes using Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment