Tuesday 7 July 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #115


Hello friends!



I'm back again with my creation using Sketch #115 over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Here was the sketch:




Here is what I created:




I made a ribbon using Sparkle N Sprinkle's Tear-ific Tape and Golden Wheat Microfine Glitter. I used the technique that Demo Donna shared in this month's Video Technique Club! So much fun!!



I used Gold Foil sheets by Stampin' Up! to cut the circles and embossed one of them with a fun honeycomb pattern.  I finished off the look with a linen thread bow.  The pattern was punched with a pretty scallop border punch (also by Stampin' Up!, but retired...I think!).

Thanks for looking and I hope you will play along this week!

I can't wait to share with you an exciting Blog Hop I will be participating in during August - all for a great cause!  It is a Joint Blog Hop featuring Sparkle N Sprinkle and Die-Versions!  The Joint Blog Hop begins July 31 at 9pm EST (New York time) and the winner will be announced on Aug 4. There are 17 of us participating.  I'm so excited to be part of it!


Until next time, 

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment