Friday 1 May 2015

Creative Corner Challenges - For Mom

Hello again!

This week over at Creative Corner Challenges, we are sponsored once again by the always fun Bugaboo Digi Stamps!

Our theme is "For Mom" and I have the pleasure of working with 2 digis this week.  I also got in my brand new ShinHan TwinTouch markers from Close to my Heart, so I figured it was a good time to use them!

Here are my two cards:





And #2:



I hope you will come out and play along this week!  You could even win a prize pack!

Until next time!!

-Jess 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jess, love all your flowers and gorgeous background.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Jess - the coloring is superb! The images are both awesome, especially the little boy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards Jess! Love the coloring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The both are precious, love the coloring and the cuteness of those cards!

    ReplyDelete