Sunday 10 August 2014

I Love Custom Orders!

Hello!

I just love when I get custom orders with creative freedom!  Since my craft room is still in disarray, I had limited access to supplies, so I had to get SUPER creative!

I was asked to make a 50th Anniversary card and had so much fun doing so!  These types of cards are super special to me as it is for such a great occasion!  You rarely see couples making it to 50 years these days!  I was also asked a while back to make a 100th Birthday card - talk about a SPECIAL occasion!

Here were my creations:


For the Birthday Card, I made an easel card!  I had never made one before, so it was a lot of fun!
 



I am always posting new pictures on my Facebook page - I would love to see you there too!  https://www.facebook.com/freshbyjess

I hope you enjoyed my creations!  See you next time!

-jess

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! And both such special occasions indeed!

    ReplyDelete